Code of Coduct
Kuohu is dedicated to offer a 100% comfortable experience for everyone and we hold a high standard of responsibility in every area of our operations.
When participating Kuohu we are expecting you to respect and treat equally everyone at the event regardless of their gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability or other aspects of what we look like, where we come from and who we are.
Disrespectful behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal comments that reinforce social structures of domination
- Deliberate intimidation or following
- Harassing photography or recording
- Sustained disruption of conversations or other events
- Unwelcome physical contact or sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
Everyone is welcomed to Kuohu as they are, and we tolerate no form of discrimination. We expect all attendees, as well as our partners and our entire Luova Aalto community to adhere to the same values.
Kuohu as a competitive hackathon expects all parties to properly internalize the principles of fair competition, processing data with confidence and communicating transparently.
Attendees violating these rules may be expelled from Kuohu at the discretion of the organizers.